Each year, tens of millions of small-scale farmers and their families benefit from the generosity of our friends and supporters. We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the many individuals, groups, corporations and foundations who make our work possible, and would like to make special mention of the following donors:
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation: With funding provided by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to World University Service of Canada (WUSC), Farm Radio International is proud to be implementing the African Farm Radio Research Initiative.
- Canadian Auto Workers‘ Social Justice Fund
- Commonwealth of Learning
- Donner Canadian Foundation
- Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
- Irish Aid
- Kitchener and Waterloo Community Foundation — Fund Hughraine
- Mclean Foundation
- McCain Foundation
- N.A. Taylor Foundation
- Oscroft Inc.
- S.M. Blair Family Foundation
- Les Soeurs de la Congrégation de Notre Dame
- Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA)
- USAID: With funding provided by USAID to HarvestPlus, Farm Radio International is proud to be an implementing partner of the Orange-Fleshed Sweet Potato radio drama.
- Water Integrity Network (WIN)
Thank you all for your commitment to small-scale farming and rural communities — in Africa and beyond.