We develop radio script and information packages called Farm Radio Resource Packs, a newsletter known as Voices, an online community called Barza, and a weekly electronic news and information service called Barza Wire, and share them with thousands of African broadcasters. They, in turn, use these resources to research, produce and present relevant and engaging radio programs for the millions of farmers they broadcast to.
Our resources for broadcasters are:
- Aimed at increasing food supplies and improving nutrition and health;
- Simple, safe, affordable and practical;
- Ecologically sound and environmentally sustainable;
- Suitable for communication by radio;
- Proven useful and transferable within the developing world; and
- Appropriate to both female and male small-scale farmers.